Features of React.js:
- It helps in creating dynamic and interactive UI for both websites and mobile applications.
- React.js uses the declarative approach which makes the code easy to debug and readable.
- React.js uses the theory of “Virtual-DOM object”. A representation of real DOM elements produced by React components before any changes are made to the page is Virtual-DOM.
- It uses JSX, which is a specialised markup language that mixes HTML into JS.
- React uses “FLUX” for unidirectional flow of data or say one-way data binding.
- React.js is component-based, which means everything is a component of the web page divided into little components to create a view. Components are used to describe the interactions and visuals in applications.
Features of Angular
- Angular framework is a cross-platform web framework for growing Web Apps, that is, they are reliable, capable, and installable. These pillars modify them to feel like a platform-specific application.
- Using the same Angular method to access native OS APIs, desktop installable applications can be created across Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Angular framework is the Universal platform that serves both for the frontend and backend by using some code and library which is referred to as Angular Universal.
- Angular framework has the component referred to as Router, using Router angular apps load swiftly.
- Angular framework creates UI views with the help of simple template syntax.
- A special Chrome extension, Angular Augury, is used in order to debug applications.
Features of Vue.js
- Vue.js is extremely simpler and less limiting than Angular and also worth thinking instead of React.
- The framework uses the Vuex library, which is a Flux-like state management tool.
- A feature to mix HTML layouts with JS is known as Data-binding. One has to use v-if or v-bind to interpolate values to templates from the component logic.
- A JS library known as Weex supports Vue syntax and is used for mobile development.
Features of Ember.js
- The framework utilizes CSS and HTML as the core of its development model.
- For debugging of the Ember applications, Ember Inspector tool can be used.
- Ember uses templates that help to automatically refresh everything once the content is modified.
Features of Meteor.js
- Meteor.js uses the same code for desktop, web and mobile apps.
- The framework has open-source IDevE and enables you to let you design real-time web applications.
- Meteor.js provides full-stack features for developing web apps.
- It offers necessary packages for famous frameworks like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, etc.
- The framework has built-in live-browser reloading.